2025 Christmas

 

In 2025 the world is a lot different than it was in 1925. I'm sure everyone reading this will agree and think to themselves "no kidding". One thing that is the same year after year is Christmas. The lights, the sounds, the smells and the general Christmas ambiance transform Lehi homes and homes across the world into celebrations of Christmas.

 When I look at pictures of past Christmases, I will occasionally see pictures of people gathered around a piano and singing carols. The piano as a center piece of a home or gathering area is one of the differences between 2025 and 1925. In my lifetime, I have seen less and less homes with pianos and I've known less and less people who know how to play the piano.

 Still, many of us know many of the Christmas carols by heart and enjoy singing along with them on Alexa or FM 100. The means might be different, but the outcome is the same. Christmas carols are sown into the fabric of our Utah culture and can bring us together during the holidays. That's why I decided to offer a karaoke package.

 Karaoke is a team sport, it brings people together. Weather its singing with each other or cheering someone's song selection and performance, karaoke brings people together. During Christmas time, karaoke really shines because so many of us know Silent Night, The First Noel, Hark! The Herald Angels Sing, Joy to the World and so many more.

 Christmas Karaoke is a great addition to corporate parties and church parties. But Christmas Karaoke is also fun for youth groups, family events, nursing homes and neighborhood block parties. It's not the piano of years past but Karaoke can serve as the center piece for your Christmas party and create wonderful memories singing the songs that make Christmas special.

 Close your eyes and picture your sales team singing Feliz Navidad or children in your congregation singing Silver Bells or all the cousins singing You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch. If you can see how Christmas Karaoke can create lifelong memories at your Christmas event Utah Valley DJs can make it happen. Contact us today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From the old school

It's all about the music…

Putting Sound on Target